Monday, March 2, 2009

My slip up

It has been a while since I posted but my time has been occupied with family as a result of a recent death.

My spending got a little out of control when my mom decided to help me out and go "shopping" for me along with other things. She went out and found a lot of things that I might like to wear to the funeral ... and more. I ended up spending on my WF card. Bad. I know. But honestly, even though I may say I don't "need" anything, I really do. My clothes are looking old and ratty. The t-shirt I'm wearing today is about five years old and has holes visible to me around the waistband.

I bought some badly needed jeans as the ones I wear all the time look trashy at the ankles. When I spent the last $130, I told her, "NO MORE SHOPPING!" I love her and am grateful that she took the time, she really knows what looks good on me, but seriously. No more!

I spent about $350 but it sure was nice to have proper attire for the funeral and to spend time with family who I see once every couple of years, wearing clothes that were in decent shape.

So...with that being said, my new plan is to pay off Capital One 1 and then back to WF. My March budget should be posted within a few days. It's already on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment