Monday, July 20, 2009

Stay focused

I've been working hard and staying focused, which is what it takes to get out of debt. The extra funds from my last two paychecks have mostly gone to my personal debt and the balance now is onyl $480!

Last week I returned some items from a MLM deal I never should have got involved with and received a credit of $290 to my bank account today. -- To add to this, I also made some extra money ($70) by helping some strangers move into their new home. It was random and unexpected, but very welcomed by me and my BF who also made money.

I will combine the $290 and $70 ($360) and with my paycheck this week add $120 to pay off my personal loan. I'm glad to know this will be paid off this month instead of August.

My sidebar has been updated, I can't believe how much I have paid off this year!!!

UPDATE! Actually, the credit was for $387 but they made originally made a mistake, so I took this, plus the $70 and a little extra I had and PAID OFF MY PERSONAL LOAN!!!! It's done! I'm no longer a slave to this lender!!! ;)

The car and AMEX are all I have left. I'm so happy about this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment