Monday, September 28, 2009

Home again

I'm back home from housesitting which is nice, but I was so exhausted yesterday from going, going and going some more.

Today I paid another $210 to my car loan which brings it down to $1197. In a couple more days I will be paying another $200, I just set up a PayPal transfer to my bank account for ebay stuff that sold and it will take two days to reach my bank account. After that payment, I will owe less than one thoudsand dollars!!!

It's hard to believe that if I would have just stayed focused long ago, I could have been out of debt by now. I have tried, but obviously not hard enough. Everytime I got a part time job, I swore the extra income would go to my debt but had a hard time sticking to it.

Now...I guess I am just so sick of debt that I can't stand to NOT pay the loans down. I can't wait to be free from owing...

No comments:

Post a Comment