Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free Money

Feeling a bit behind since I have only deposited about $200 into my AMEX savings account this month so far. I know I'll have more to put in as the month goes on, but it just doesn't seem like much. The good thing is, I have some money from other irregular sources coming in.

I have been a Upromise.com member for some years now and a couple of weeks ago I requested a check for the balance of about $65.00. Their site said it would take up to 8 weeks to reach me, but it arrived this week and went right to savings. :)

Also, I'm a member of ebates.com and so I can get some extra money back when I shop online. I just logged into my account and they are sending me a check for about $15.00 with another $30.00 pending for the next round of checks!

I love free money!

No comments:

Post a Comment