Friday, October 30, 2009

Whirlwind

The last two weeks or so have been so busy, it's all a blur! The move is complete, and I've been keeping up with the job and ebay. I got sick during the move which was really uncool...because I had to keep on going in order to stay on schedule.

I did miss some work, but I REALLY needed to. Of course, I kept on pushing myself, even being sick, which didn't help the matter.

Anyhow, I'm better now.

One thing that made me feel good was knowing that even though I was missing work, my financial situation would be ok. My bills would not fall behind, because I only have one debt left. In the past, I would have forced myself to go to work to make the money...no good. This time I felt at ease...and that, is priceless!

I've updated my sidebar with the new total of $10,28x.xx. It's true, I've paid about $1,200 in the last three weeks...unbelievable! I never would have imagined that I could pay that much off in such a short amount of time!

If you are on a journey similar to mine...keep at it! You'll get there on step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment