Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas gifts

This Christmas I am not planning on spending a lot of money. Yesterday I bought two gifts (chocolate) and spent $45. This seems like a lot to me for chocolate, but it is really good stuff! Also, what do you get for the person who doesn't like clutter and can by anything they want for themselves??? Food, candy, chocolate, or take them out for a good time.

Over the last few months I have bought a few small things here and there to cover a few people to whom I want to give. The pinch doesn't feel as bad when you spread it out over months!

There are only a few more [I think] gifts I want to purchase which shouldn't cost too much.

I really just want to enjoy the season and not get caught up on who gets what, and the stress of shopping for the "perfect" gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment