Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm two-thirds of the way there!!!

Well...I will be tomorrow! I'm $41 short of being 2/3 of the way to being debt free!!

When I see the numbers, I wonder where all the money I have made over the years has gone. This year I have been able to live without $16,xxx and really the only thing I can think of that is different is that I:

1. I make a budget every month and stick to it [about 90-95% of the time].
2. Don't eat at restaurants as much, but still go out occasionally.
3. Make coffee at home daily, except for maybe 2-3 times a month.
4. Don't buy things I don't need.
5. Don't buy [as many] things I want. In fact, this has been cut back tremendously!

What it comes down to is, you must have a plan and stick to it. If you want it bad enough, you can make it happen if you keep working on the goal.

There is a quote I like, but I don't know the author...it is:

A bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you refuse to take the turn.

Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment