Friday, January 4, 2013

Saved myself

I was mindful and resisted the AMEX!  Yes, I just bought this travel jewelry case and instead of using the card saved in my profile (my AMEX), I pulled out my debit card from my wallet and entered the numbers.  It's a little step, but $15.13 won't be added to my debt!

The reason for this purchase is because I housesit so much, and also stay at my boyfriend's house a bit, and organizing my jewelry is always a pain.  In fact, if this one works, I may order another one and use one for silver and one for gold.

Sometimes I wrap my jewelry in a scarf, bandana, or let it roll around in my purse or bag.  Not a good way to treat jewelry, or be able to find it when you want it!  Just two days ago I thought I had lost a beautiful silver ring; found it later in the bottom of my bag.  What a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment