Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mini Vacation

It's official...I'm going on a weekend trip to Chicago! The ticket cost me about $150 because I used a companion ticket and split the cost between my friend. My companion ticket was going to expire at the end of March. In past years I have let them expire :( but not this time! - Plus, I think I earn Skymiles as the voucher was issued to me :) - yes...I still have the old AMEX card and intend to keep it.


We are going to stay at a friend's house so don't need to pay for a hotel, just food and entertainment. I know this can get expensive in a place like Chicago, but will try to keep it at a minimum.


I'm so excited, after buying my ticket last night I was dancing around last night like a kid who ate a bag of candy and had a few sodas!


It will be a good time...and great for me to get away!


P.S...My debt is at $4,147 as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment