Sunday, January 31, 2010

*sigh*

I've been quite bad, spending money like I shouldn't.


The last few days were spent with new made (from out of town-so it won't happen again) friends and although they paid for more than I did, I still spent more than I normally would. How the money was spent: drinks and entertainment.


Drinks: $22 - they paid for my drinks which totaled more than this, and I paid a small amount for theirs.

Entertainment: $50


On another recent occasion, I spent an additional $20 for winter fun for a cousin's birthday.


The memories and sanity obtained through these outings are more than worth it!!!


However, I sent about $65 on a pair of shoes today. I'm not going to wear them right away to decide if they will go with many outfits and are worth keeping. :). If they aren't, I will return them within a month.


Oh, and spent about $17 on undies. They were all very inexpensive as I went to TJ Maxx. No, I didn't NEED them, just wanted a sexy update.


Oh wow...I've spent a lot! Must re-focus - after a possible quick trip to Chicago soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment