Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's like pulling teeth!

I've been waiting for my housesitting check for almost two weeks...the guy that mails them seems to be a slacker. Never even responds to my emails when I tell him how many says he owes me for. It has been a pain for the last several months since I have to wait 2-3 weeks to get the check when I can have it within a week if he's on the ball.


I know everyone is busy...but when you owe someone and you have the money...is it really that hard to write a check and mail it?


I just sent him a reminder note by email. I try not to bother people, but next time I will email him sooner to follow up and I'm sure that will get things done quicker.


On the brighter side...I'M SO CLOSE! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Almost there but I agree waiting is not good. I'll check back on you soon. Can't wait until you are debt free!!!!

    ReplyDelete