Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Paying off my car...again!

I'm really excited about tomorrow...I am getting paid! :) This is good because I only owe $346.xx on my car loan and I will be paying it off!

This WAS supposed to be my last debt, but I've been [shamefully] using my AMEX card. The only reason I use it is for the Skymiles. Not long ago I was using it to pay for work expenses which I would get reimbursed for, but then started using it for personal things again. This means that after my car loan, I will have to pay AMEX off...again. It's not that much and I'm confident that it will be paid off fast!

I bought my brother a new cell phone a few days ago. I felt bad that I didn't give him a Christmas present last year, and his old hand-me-down phone just broke....totally died. He was really happy to get the new phone which made me feel good. Yes, I used the AMEX. After the rebate it's only costing about $60.00 which isn't bad.

Anyhow, besides feeling a bit down that I added to the AMEX account, I'm happy that once again I will be paying off my car, and this is not a debt that I can add to the balance like a credit card.

Sadly, I have not received my housesitting check, or a response to my email questioning it all. It is supposed to be $160.00 which will go right to my AMEX card when I get it. Gosh, in ten more days I'll be requesting a check for the month of April...

On the other hand, my dad gave me $100.00 for running some important errands for him which he could not do due to being out of state. That check gets deposited tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment