Monday, August 19, 2013

eBaying

I had a couple of eBay auctions close yesterday which I was happy about.  One was for an old t-shirt that brought in $15, the other was for a pair of high end jeans which went for $20.  Sure, this isn't much, and the amount received for the jeans is nowhere near what I paid, but the good news is that I made some money and the jeans are out of my house - well almost.  :)  I'll relist the items that didn't sell and hope they sell this time around.

I've been pleased with some of the auctions I've held lately for items that have been sitting around for the day I have time.  That never happens, so I've been listing things sporadically.  The payoff has been good.  Just today the $100 PayPal transfer made last Friday reached my bank and I paid Amex without hesitation.  I also made another $100 transfer from PayPal and it will also go to Amex.

My last post mentioned the balance on my Amex, and I can't seem to remember what it was, but today it said $7,7xx.  If this is higher that before, it could be purchases I made for my employer.

Oh...I want to be debt free again!

No comments:

Post a Comment