Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer is temporary


It's almost like I think summer is going to be around forever, and I need to have all the super cute clothes. Unfortunately I live in a place where we do have fall and winter and it gets really cold! My tastes are expensive, and I don't make millions of dollars, so how in the world am I supposed to satisfy my urges and stay within budget? I guess eBay is one way to go and Poshmark is another, which I've been doing. 

Recently I purchased a pair of really cute summer heels off of Zappos.com, and two pairs of sandals from Nordstrom. I've had the heels for a couple of months at least, and decided after not wearing them I really don't need them, and I'm sending those back. This will give me $100! I also decided to return the two pairs of sandals to Nordstrom, this will give me $275 back! Yes, I do spend a lot on good shoes...my feet are worth it!

Today I made a payment to Amex of $235. Normally I would put this in savings, but...I must pay Amex. I owe them approximately $7,500 now. 

Sheesh! How did I let this happen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment