Friday, January 22, 2010

And the ball keeps rolling...

I need to check in as I paid some on my loan with money from housesitting. The new balance is $4563.xx! I don't even think I realized that I'm under $5K! It's amazing...this is the least I have owed in YEARS and it's getting better all the time!


I should get paid on Monday and will be paying more towards the dreaded debt.


I must admit though...I went out with the girls yesterday and spent about $20 on drinks. I needed it.


I'm such a lightweight when it comes to alcohol...which has its pros and cons. It's good because I spend less to feel a buzz...but bad because I have to really pace myself...I guess that isn't a con. I just have to nurse my drinks.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Hitting that "less than 5K" is so cool!!! Not far to go until your Debt Free!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! I'm ultra excited about it! :) Just a few months left!!!!

    ReplyDelete