Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NYC!

So much has happened since my last post that I don't know where to begin, so I will just jump in to the present time.

Tomorrow I leave for a short trip to the Big Apple, New York City! This is my first time going there and I'm excited! Relatives of my guy friend are going and told us we could join...and the room would be paid for, but we are going to stay with his cousin in Manhattan.


They've all been there before so know it a bit, I'm trusting them for a great time! They are fun people.


Best part is that I didn't charge my plane ticket and don't need the money for missed work while I'm gone since I'm debt free!


On the downside...I caught a stomach bug and am in bed right now since last evening. My guy friend got it too and we just hope we're better by tomorrow. As of this morning my stomach didn't hurt (since it was empty after last night), but I have terrible body aches and am weak. Wasn't able to work today either.


Hoping all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment