Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Work, work, work

Just got home from work a short while ago, settled in and got a glass of water. I proceeded to go in my room, turn the computer on...and back to work I go. My eBay is waiting for me as well as another side project to make money. Maybe I should do laundry too.

Sometimes I feel like I work too much, but really maybe it's just that I have so much going on. I'm not one to go home, turn on the TV and relax for the rest of the night. I like to keep busy, but times like this make me feel like I do too much.

My ex-BF told would remind me occasionally that I'm a human being, not a human doing, therefore, I should relax and just be...not do. He always joked about how busy I always was. We still talk every so often and he still makes comments about how busy I always am.

I hope and pray that one day it will pay off...

No comments:

Post a Comment