Saturday, September 25, 2010

Symphony

A few days ago I bought my mom a last minute ticket to go to the symphony. I don't know when the last time she went was, but it sure felt nice that I could do this for her.

I'm not much for doing those types of things (symphonies), but they are nice occasionally. The guy I'm seeing suggested that I go with her, and surprise her. I agreed to this and while she was getting ready to go, I was too.

When I asked her how I looked, she said, "Beautiful, where you going?" :) I said, "The symphony." Her response was, "Eeeeeeeee! Seriously?!" ...pause... "Eeeeeeee!" She was so happy that I would be accompanying her. Made me feel good.

It was a really nice show and we had a good time. Afterwards we went for a snack and then home.

Things like this, make the sacrifice of getting out of debt, totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment