Friday, October 8, 2010

Confession...

In my last post I stated that I wanted to let my Branch Manager know that I would not be saving money in the Credit Union because American Express was offering a higher rate at 1.30%.

Yesterday I went to her branch and got to sit and chat. Talking with her is enjoyable and I found it interesting when she told me she learned a lot about finances by hearing other people's stories over the years. She would think, I want to have that, or, I'll never do that.

So, I told her about the Amex deal and that I took all the funds except $1,000 out of my savings account and made the transfer to the new account. She understood and said, "So you're here for confession?" I thought that was really funny :) and told her that it sure seemed that way!

I had to explain to her that the reason I wanted to let her know is to avoid thoughts of me falling off the wagon and using up my savings when this isn't the case.

No big deal, but I feel better :) I guess it was confession! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment