Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun day of shopping

I went to the store yesterday and bought a few things. I can't find my receipt right now so I'll have to come back and post.

My friend and I also made a trip to Costco and all I bought there was EV Olive Oil for $13.38. My BF will give me half ($6.69) of this since we both use it. The question is when will I get it back! Off to the pile of receipts he owes me for.

After Costco, we went to Bed Bath and Beyond because after buying herself a down pillow at Costco, she needed a pillow protector. While there I picked up the rubber pastry brush I need. I was hesitant to pay the $6.99 that it was marked plus tax, but when I took it to the cash register, it was only $3.xx! Sweet!! At another store I found a spatula that only cost me $2.50 plus tax. The one I've been using needs to go.

Yes, I also went shopping for ebay stuff today, BUT I only spent about $16 so that's good, considering I usually spend at least $100 at a time!

When all our shopping was done we went for coffee. It didn't cost me anything since I had a gift card from my birthday and I just put it on that.

Oh, I almost forgot, we also went to the office supply store since I had a gift card there too. The gift card was expiring yesterday so I wanted to use it. I bought some ink cartridges (that I plan to return), but what I really want is a chair, mine pops and just plain sucks. I'll watch for sales and use another gift card and coupon I have to get a new one. Hopefully this works out. The chair I'm using has been around for about 9 years and cost me $10 after rebate...it's leather too!

Since it's February 1st, I'll come on later and post my budget for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment