Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trip to the mall and other ramblings

Since my last post I've tried keeping a list of when I spend money and honestly don't think I really like it. Maybe I'll just try keeping the receipts.

Just paid a tiny bit more to Capital One 1 (every bit counts!) so owe them $826.00. I still plan to have them paid by the beginning of May.

It's hard to not spend money on things I don't need. Yesterday I went to Target and got some things to sell on ebay and some health and beauty stuff I need, yes, need.

I also went to Victoria's Secret and spent $26.xx on their 5/$25 deal. BUT....I didn't have to use any of my money. It was all paid with a gift card and a coupon :) The lady in front of me spent about $300! Apparently she is getting married and from what I saw, was buying some super fancy shmancy stuff!!! Ah, the good old days of shopping at VS!

I went to the mall to return some stuff for my boss and while there saw some tank tops that I must have once summer hits! They are super basic tanks which I live in at the (almost) best time of the year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment