Sunday, February 15, 2009

Groceries

It's so nice when you find a market that sells fruits and vegetables cheaper than chain grocery stores. I went to one today and bought bananas, limes, an avocado, two papayas, a few zucchinis, tomatoes, cheese, hot sauce, refried beans, dried beans, four bags of dried split peas, three onions and cilantro. All this for $21 which to me seems pretty good!

I can't believe I got two big papayas for $2.90! They were only 45 cents per pound...that's dirt cheap! One is for me and I'm giving the other one away.

The only thing I need to buy in the next few days is coffee which I get from Costco since it's cheaper, about $10. Oh, and tortilla chips ;) I love these!

•••EDIT: I no longer need to buy coffee, my mom gave me tons of it!••• :)

No comments:

Post a Comment