Friday, February 6, 2009

Grocery shopping with BF this weekend

Bought about six bananas last night and they cost me $2.

It's my BF's payday so I'll be going grocery shopping with him sometime this weekend, but he'll be spending all the money! We don't split our grocery bill because we eat differently and his stuff tends to cost more. It works for us.

Speaking of my BF. I made him a written budget (he asked me to) so he could pay all his bills during the month and know what is left over. It made me happy when he thanked me for making it and even more to know that he is following it! Today he took his budget notebook with him and said, "I need this, it's payday." :) I'm all smiles. :) He's a sweetie.

When we go shopping I think I'll just pick up some chicken, tortilla chips and sour cream. My list is quite small and I have lots of rice, beans, ramen, mac & cheese to live off of for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment