Thursday, January 29, 2009

Darn, no sales and a vacation in the near future?!

I think I've jinxed myself as far as ebay goes! The last two days, Tuesday and Wednesday were terrible!! Hoping for a better day.

So Wednesday I almost went to a concert for a friend's birthday, but it turns out that the concert was sold out. Whew! Lucked out on that one ;) Don't get me wrong, I would have LOVED to go, but I saved about $50 so that's what I'm happy about.

Another thing that saved me money was, not going out to a last minute dinner with another couple of friends. I missed their call to meet for dinner and when I got back to them, they had already gone. That also saved me some $$$!

But...they want to plan a trip to Vegas in March! Good thing is that my friend works for the airlines and we can get "buddy passes" for $35 each, round trip. Then we'll split the hotel, go for the weekend and have a nice little mini vacation.

I think I'll have to dip into my emergency fund and pay it back. Not that a vacation is an emergency, but...how can I not go when the flight is only $35?

No comments:

Post a Comment