Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Money ramblings

I made a couple of payments within the last couple of days but haven't updated my balances because the totals on their website have not been updated. I'll check them and see what they are now. ***Not updated yet, I'll update when they are current.

Oh, and I've paid back my WF card about $90 of the $131 for things I bought at the store the other day for ebay. I'll pay more once I know what my profits were on three of them...and once the money is transferred from PayPal to my checking account. Currently, I have less than 10 cents in my account :( and only $14 in another bank account. Tomorrow I'll have more :)

For the last couple of months I didn't pay the Furniture Store. I didn't realize it had been so long and every time I tried to log into my account online I put in the wrong password. Eventually it locked me out.

Well, about a week and a half ago I went to that store and made a payment to bring my account current. Little did I know that only $20 of my $40 payment would go to my balance because they charged me a $20 late fee. It won't happen again! In fact, that will be the first bill to go (in February) when all other bills are paid, since it's the smallest balance.

Once the furniture store is paid, I'll focus on the WF card. Originally I wanted to eliminate the Capital One (1) card because of the balance, but WF charges me a higher interest rate by about 7%. I also like to use this card for things I have the cash for because I earn points with them. -- I'm almost eligible for a $100 cash reward, but I might rack the points until later...I'm undecided on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment