Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today's PayPal deposits

Today I had a deposit in one of my bank accounts from PayPal of $46.xx. I decided to put $10 towards oil / oil change for my car and $15.00 towards contacts since the next time I get them I will need to buy two boxes. This leaves me with around $20 to pay something.

In my other, secondary checking account, I had a deposit of $28.xx come through from PayPal. With this money I paid $9.00 (there was some change in my account) to the Furniture Store and $20 to AMEX. So, combining the $9 from this account and the $20 left over from my primary checking account, I paid $29 towards my Furniture Store account since that is the first I want to be paid off.

Tomorrow I should have another $40.xx from PayPal, but since it has been slow on ebay, the days that follow won't have any deposits :(

No comments:

Post a Comment