Sunday, January 25, 2009

More for the budget

Budgets are a good thing, if you follow them. I've always had somewhat of a budget but don't always follow it. I do make sure that all the bills get paid before accidentally spending the car payment on clothes or other fun stuff. That's a good thing. If this wasn't done, I'd be even more messed up, like I was years ago... over the limit, past due, etc.

So, I realize that I need to budget money in for things like contacts, car oil / oil changes, health and beauty items, etc. I'm in desperate need of contacts, but only for one eye. I still have three or four for my other eye. Still, that's going to cost me almost $30 that I wasn't planning on.

Another thing, today I decided to check the oil in my car. Super low! I know this is bad and could cost me my car, but, so far so good. Off I went to buy some oil for just over $11, and that's taken care of. Almost. I'll put it in when I have daylight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment