Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Note to self...pay AMEX and WF back...tomorrow!

Today I put $18 on my Amex card at the Post Office for ebay stuff I had to send. The good thing is that the buyers paid for shipping, not me. I used my card because I get double miles at USPS when I use my AMEX card and I want to rack up those skymiles!! •••DONE•••

Did you know that you can only make one payment to American Express in a 24 hour period? I think Capital One is like that too.

Tomorrow I will pay the card back when transfers are in my bank account. Also, I'm going to pay my WF card the amount of the profit from the stuff I sold on ebay that I used this card to buy. After shipping the stuff, I figured my profit was about $27. :) •••DONE•••

Hoping my paycheck is direct deposited tomorrow!! Can't wait to pay some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment