Friday, January 23, 2009

Quick grocery trip for basics

I went to the grocery store last night and didn't plan on getting everything I need for a week, just what I need right away. I got milk, bananas and cereal.

Pomegranate season must be over or something because they were out! I wanted one to keep my mouth busy and me healthy :) Instead I bought 2 kiwi's. I love fruit!

They also had a lot of bath stuff 70% off from Christmas so I bought 2 large 26oz bottles of hand soap for $2.39 each. This is good because the bathroom and kitchen are both out. I also bought a loofah for 89 cents.

Oh, and they were having a great deal on Rotel tomatoes. I got 10 cans for 3.70! These can be used to make chili, salsa, rice and other stuff. I kept a running total in my head so I would not go over $20.00 and ended up spending $18.41!!

I'll go shopping with the BF today and get the other stuff we need for dinners to avoid eating out. My breakfast food is very simple, dinners are the tricky part. This week we did really good and ate what we had in the house. Guess it helps when you're broke and CAN'T go out.

I added a "subscribe" button to the right side of this page so if you want, you can add me to a feed! At least I think this is what it is called. Blogging is pretty new to me and I don't know all the fun stuff available.

That's that for now....
♥ A Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment