Sunday, January 25, 2009

I can see!

The other day I mentioned needing to pay $122.34 to my car insurance. This didn't get done, at least not all of it. I still owe about $73 which I can pay this week. •••DONE!••• No money was transferred to my PayPal over the weekend which sucks, but it will be there maybe tomorrow! I also realized that the balance is not actually due for about another week so I'm ok.

I put oil in my car today too, so that's taken care of. I've decided to add $10 a month to my budget for oil...or an oil change every few months or when needed.

Today I also bought a box of contacts for my left eye since I had four left for my right eye. I've had this "two week" contact in for 26 days. This cost me $27.xx and in three months I'll have to get two more boxes. That means I'll have to budget about $16 each month to cover it from now on.

Wearing contacts for longer than you are supposed to can lead to problems like conjunctivitis. Considering I don't want this or even carry health insurance in case I get it...I'd rather change my contacts as prescribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment