Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How I used my paycheck

YES! My direct deposit came through today, it was for four weeks even though I normally get paid every two weeks. There was a mix-up so I went longer without a paycheck.

It came to $1242.49 and this is how I spent it:

$275 Rent (My BF and I split it)
$73.34 Car Insurance
$220.00 Borrowed from ING (Amex)
$400.00 Borrowed from ING (trip)
$180.00 Car Payment (due next week)
$20.00 Personal Loan
$50.00 Food
$1218.34

This leaves me with $24.15. The $50 for food will be put aside until I need to use it and I hope I can make it last two weeks!

I've updated the sidebar ---> for the Personal Loan but not the car until it is paid and interest applied. That way I will have an accurate total up there.

Also, I used my WF card to pay for my car insurance but immediately made a payment to cover this and it won't be updated for a few days.

Had some money in another account from PayPal (ebay) so paid the furniture store $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment