Monday, January 26, 2009

Hope the selling keeps up!

I have officially sold four of the things I bought four days ago at the grocery store! Two of them sold today ;) Right now I don't know the profit made from them because I have to take them to the Post Office for shipping, they're international shipments and for my records, I don't want to guess. Other than that, it was a slow selling day.

My day job is frustrating and I wish I was doing something I actually like. Also, lately I've been feeling like a loser, like I'm letting my employer down which gets me down. It's an awful feeling.

I just want to be debt free and happy with my life and what I'm doing. Right now I'm neither of those.

My battle with clutter never seems to cease either. I try, but I guess not hard enough. I think if I had more clear space, I would feel more relaxed and at peace with things. Maybe not.

How do you keep your spirits up?

No comments:

Post a Comment